Anyone know rear speaker wiring color info?

Like the title says, I'm looking for the wiring colors on both rear door speakers.  

TIA

Wire colors change mid-way between the Digital Audio Control Module and the speakers. The DACM is in the instrument panel on the left (driver's side) of the car then the cable comes out to Connector 237 (C237) which seems to go under the center console before heading to the rear speakers. There is one wire that has a different color I'll list both ends.

Signal       DACM          Speaker

Left Rear+   Brown-Green   White-Green

Left Rear-   Brown-Yellow  Brown-Yellow

Right Rear+  Brown-White   Brown-White

Right Rear-  Brown-Blue    Brown-Blue

To jdbob and Marc, how did you guys figure these things out? I have an Energi with MyFordTouch and the Sony system, and would dearly like to upgrade (processor/amp and maybe speakers). I don't relish the thought of doing it, but I'm assuming that tapping in aft of the DACM would give me direct access to the speakers via the factory harness, and retain all factory functionality. Not trying to hijack the thread, but it's rare to see someone with knowledge of our systems, so wanted to ask for your thoughts.