Radio keeps losing it's presets

• 6 months later...

Has anyone else had the problem with their radio losing the presets? It has happened 3 times now in the less than 2 weeks we have owned the car.

Yes.  I have an SE with the basic radio.  I keep losing my presets also.  Anyone find a solution?

Going tomorrow morning for the phone/ radio/Nav/Liftgate updates. Anxious to see the changes. My letter indicates "Outside air temperature display on the 8 inch touchscreen" and "new EV info button on Home screen that will take you to a Powerflow Screen that shows energy flow information ". As to the latter, thie energy screen was a novelty on my Prius but didn't serve a real function. You techies may enjoy it.

• 8 months later...

I'm still having trouble with my radio presets.  I select a station, set the button, and some time latter, I lose the preset.  Any new information on this issue?

Thanks,

Tom

Well, when all else fails, read the owners' manual very carefully.  I thought I knew how to set automobile radio presets -- after all, I've done it for years.  My cars, company cars, rental cars, etc.

Turns out that after one sets the desired preset in the usual way, you also have to push the OK button.  Who knew?  Not me.

The ever so readable owners' manual does give this information. 

Tom