New name for the C-Max

Laurel

We live in a townhouse complex that is adult only, and the complex has a big contingent of elderly people.  Many of them leave here for the winter and head to Arizona and Palm Springs for the whole winter.  One of those neighbours just knocked on the door to give me their garbage as they leave this morning.  I asked the neighbour if he wanted to see my new hybrid.  He wandered around and asked questions and then looked at the C-Max logo on the rear hatch.  He said does that say "Climax"?  I said, "you're close Norm.  It is a Ford C-Max".  And then we laughed for next 5 minutes.  He said he will never be able to think of it as anything other than the Ford Climax now LOL.

We live in a townhouse complex that is adult only, and the complex has a big contingent of elderly people.  Many of them leave here for the winter and head to Arizona and Palm Springs for the whole winter.  One of those neighbours just knocked on the door to give me their garbage as they leave this morning.  I asked the neighbour if he wanted to see my new hybrid.  He wandered around and asked questions and then looked at the C-Max logo on the rear hatch.  He said does that say "Climax"?  I said, "you're close Norm.  It is a Ford C-Max".  And then we laughed for next 5 minutes.  He said he will never be able to think of it as anything other than the Ford Climax now LOL.

Thats too funny.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...