Setting favorites on Myford Touch nav.

We seemed to miss getting the Myford Touch booklet when we picked up the car yesterday.  I am trying to set favorites, and all is well with entering the address.  BUT I can't figure out how to enter the name of my favorite i.e. Fieldstone Bakery  I just don't see anything to push to enter the name--yes street, street number, city all come up--but then I am lost at how to put the name in.  Any help will be appreciated.  We will go to the dealership and get the booklet later.

We seemed to miss getting the Myford Touch booklet when we picked up the car yesterday.  I am trying to set favorites, and all is well with entering the address.  BUT I can't figure out how to enter the name of my favorite i.e. Fieldstone Bakery  I just don't see anything to push to enter the name--yes street, street number, city all come up--but then I am lost at how to put the name in.  Any help will be appreciated.  We will go to the dealership and get the booklet later.

MFT is covered in the owners manual begining with page 426.

Thanks Darrell --I found it and read through it.  Still can't figure out how to put the name of the favorite in. 

Once you have your favorite saved nav screen > dest > favorites. Go to the favorites menu and you will see edit, hit that and then you hit the name button next to the blank entry.

Congrats on taking delivery BTW.

Edited by darrelld

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Once you have your favorite saved nav screen > dest > favorites. Go to the favorites menu and you will see edit, hit that and then you hit the name button next to the blank entry.Congrats on taking delivery BTW.

I finally learned that little trick today. It's nice that you can input a name to a street address saved in Favorites so that you know exactly what the street address is.