Purpose of cmaxhybridowners.com

C-MaxJaxon

Yea, I'm confused by the trio of nearly identical forums as well. We've got 2 that appear to be for the hybrid, and one for the Energi (which is mostly just the hybrid with a larger battery). One subtle point is that cmaxhybridowners has a section for the Hybrid and another for the Energi, so it's set up to be the parent forum if the others weren't around. I'd really like to see these combined into a single forum.

I agree, having three forums is going to create a mess finding information eventually.  This is one car with two drive train options, a sub forum for each drive train makes more sense to me as well since the rest of the car is basically the same.  Plus it would be a lot simpler to manage from the Admin side as well...

I agree the C-Max Hybrid and Energi forums should be combined.

The Focus Electric also has a lot in common with the C-Max Energi.  Strangely, the Focus Electric link redirects to a Fusion Energi forum, which I guess is European.

Then there's info generic to all models like the top-level BlueOvalForums, and Sync, which are also separate forums.

Hardly anybody is posting in the Sync forum, preferring to post in the Infotainment section of their car-specific forum, but making the posts harder to find.

I'd really rather see one umbrella forum with sub-forums. The whole thing should be searchable, and use the same account registration throughout.