Weird issue with lights

fester420

I don't know what is going on but I can list everything that is happening with my 2013 c-max energi.  The car runs fine but starting a month ago my lights on the dash are at full brightness with no way to dim it at all, my headlights will also flicker about every thirty seconds or so, and when I use my high beams, they turn themselves off after about 30 seconds.  I keep my headlights on auto and they used to turn off by themselves in the daytime, now they stay constantly on.  Other than those issues the car runs great, it's just more of an annoyance that things aren't working properly.  If anyone has any idea what might be going on any help would be appreciated.

The instrument panel dimmer switch (which adjusts brightness) is an input to the Front Control Interface Module (FCIM) and communicates with other modules over the MS and HS CAN.   The head lamp switch and steering wheel multifunction switch (high beams) communicates with the  BodyControlModule over Local Interconnect Networks.   My guess is that if the BCM fails to receive communications after high beams are on, it will turn off high beams.  Can you turn high beams back on with multifunction switch after 30 seconds?   The only connector in common with both issues is C2280C on the BCM which is located under glove box where fuse panel is.  Pull flexible cover panel off under dash (2 push pins holding in place) and reseat the large connectors.  Other connectors which are not common to issue are located behind dash or in steering wheel are difficult to get to. 

Also use link below for Engineering Test Mode and start up ETM and scroll through screens to the screen which show DTCs and take pic of screen and post.

Edited by plus 3 golfer