Inferiority Complex - CMAX vs. Prius v

F8L

Ha...if you were a Prius or V owner, you'll be rolling yer eyes. Yeah. I saw these vids while i was researching for a hybrod.

C'mon I wanted a smaller shifter in my Max...not as dinky, delicately small as a V but slightly smaller. Lob off an inch or 2....why? So I can get to the other bloody button on the other side!!!!!!!!!

Roger that Roger.  These are very entertaining.  The mpg challenge of course never shows the mpg of the two cars and never mentions that the P-V has an 11.9 gal fuel capacity compared to 13.5 for the C-Max.

True and the Prius Plug In only has a 10.6ga tank but it's still funny. :)

Actually, the larger tank in the CMax partly swayed my decision, the more tank I have the more range I can get out of Max especially on long haul. Its funny, last weekend when I got back from Mammoth, I told my wife if Ford had put in an extra 3 gallons like our good ole Camry 16 gallons, I could have done the return trip drive to Mammoth on a single tank, no fillup needed at Independence.

Edited by Jus-A-CMax

• 2 weeks later...