Official Ford Service Rep

FordService

...Can you please offer any plans that Ford and/or it's dealerships have, to turn, help a car shopper with reliability concerns after the 3/36k warranty expires on the C-max?   For example, remember when Hyundai extended their warranties to win customers over and build some consumer trust?   Car stuff happens, and I know repair costs are a revenue stream for Ford, but can you help an oversized true blue american? 

Thanks!!

Hi Rick,

I'd encourage you to walk back to the service department of your local dealership and have a chat with the service manager. These folks see these vehicles up close and personal and can speak to any concerns you have about a vehicle's longevity. Of course, we have extensive testing procedures in place to ensure you'll have many happy years with your vehicle; our goal is to keep you as a member of the Ford family. Let me know if you decide to pull the trigger and get a C-MAX of your own. :)

Crystal

Crystal - if you can take a look at this and escalate it to the attention of your Ford Engineers, it would be appreciated: http://fordcmaxhybridforum.com/topic/2996-recurrence-of-battery-failure/page-8?do=findComment&comment=46618

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, Jus-A-CMax; I just posted on the thread. :)

Crystal

• 2 months later...
Hey, everyone!

I'm Rachel, your new FordService rep here on the forum. Our team has switched up some of the assignments between us. I'll be taking the place of Crystal, helping you guys with the same questions and concerns she's assisted with in the past. I've been on Ford's Social Media team since the beginning of the year; I've been on Twitter mainly so I'm a bit new to the forums. I'll also be active on a few other vehicle forums as well so you may see me there.  :)

Please feel free to reach out and say hello as I get myself acquainted with this forum and the people on it. I look forward to meeting you all and being of assistance however I can!

Rachel 

Thank you to Crystal for supporting us and a big Welcome & Hello, Rachel. Its fairly quiet here, most ruckus will come from moi  ;) ...hope I don't scare you off  :drop:

I'll pass along your thanks to Crystal, Just-A-CMax! :)

Thanks for the welcome! So you're the one I have to keep my eye on, huh? Haha, got it! ;)

Rachel 

• 1 month later...

Own a 2013 cmax se. After 10 visits to the dealer in 20 months (most visits were for more than one problem, took the dealer 6 visits to properly fix our back latch) , my wife and I will be saying goodbye to our cmax. We love the ride and quietness of the car, but feel like we are being held hostage by our car. We are looking at a 2014 Prius v. Once we made the decision to get rid if the cmax, it was like a weight lifted off our chests. It has been such a discouraging process. I've read the discussion on lemon law in this forum and we may have a case, but we just want to be done with this. We will take a hit financially, but that's the price we are willing to pay to walk out in the morning and have a car that starts and operates as intended.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, everyone!

I just wanted to introduce myself to my Ford Family! My name is Tricia, and I’m your brand new U.S. Ford Customer Service rep. 

I’ll be here to assist with any questions, concerns, and to track your orders. I just want to reiterate certain areas where I may not be able to add much assistance: older/high-mileage vehicles, details about future vehicles that aren’t yet made public, vehicle modifications, and questions/concerns about in-vehicle technology.

If you need anything just give me a shout, and have a great week!  :) 

Tricia

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone!

I wanted to come introduce myself. I'll be popping in on occasion as a forum buddy to Tricia. :)

Meagan

Well, welcome Meagan.

We're a quite bunch of posters, its our nature when we are not in our cMaxs hooning past the Priis, we're in a dark closet with our 13.1" 2 in 1 with the quad led screens, posting away about frozen chickens stuck in the front grill & stopping the grills covers from opening, causing a rise in the ICE temps and the subsequent failure of transmission oil boiling over inside our cabin...-the FUMES - and we're all getting HIGH... :drop:

No, I am not high while posting this. I may be in a closet though.

Welcome ;)

Edited by Jus-A-CMax

Well, welcome Meagan.

We're a quite bunch of posters, its our nature when we are not in our cMaxs hooning past the Priis, we're in a dark closet with our 13.1" 2 in 1 with the quad led screens, posting away about frozen chickens stuck in the front grill & stopping the grills covers from opening, causing a rise in the ICE temps and the subsequent failure of transmission oil boiling over inside our cabin...-the FUMES - and we're all getting HIGH... :drop:

No, I am not high while posting this. I may be in a closet though.

Welcome ;)

Thanks...I think...?  :noobie:

The frozen chicken comment makes me think of Mythbusters where they shot one from a cannon at an airplane windshield.

Meagan

Edited by FordService

• 1 year later...

If there is still a Ford monitor here, let me ask this question.  I am looking to transport a couple of bicycles and considering either hitch or liftgate transport.  Can you, or anyone, tell me what kind of weight load I can put on the liftgate?  Seems that the racks, including the one called Sportrack weigh about 11-15 pounds and my bikes weigh in at about 35 lb. each.  Too much or would this not be a problem on the liftgate?   

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Official Ford Service Reps, can you run an Oasis report on my 'new to me' 2013 C-Max Hybrid?

I'm curious what work, if any, has been done to the vehicle before I got my hands on it. 

It's a CPO car, color is Sterling Gray Metallic, and VIN is 1FADP5AU1DL524053. 

Thanks!