Pull During Braking

This today from OASIS:

Mar 10 2014 4703 -2013-2014 C-MAX Hybrid/Energi vehicles - Pull During Braking

2013-2014 C-MAX Hybrid/Energi vehicles may exhibit a slight drift to the left during low speed regenerative braking. Inspect and inflate tires to correct cold pressure as listed on placard. Inspect the tires for abnormal wear or damage per Workshop Manual, Section 204-00. If condition still exists, it may be further minimized by reducing camber on the left front wheel and increasing camber on the right front wheel. Do not exceed the maximum left to right camber split of - 0.3 degrees or published camber specification limits. Refer to the Workshop Manual, Section 204-00 for camber adjustment procedures and published Service Labor Time Standards. 

I've always had that very slight pull to the left when coasting (is this the regenerative braking this refers to?) at speeds of about 30 mph or less. The pull is not noticeable unless I let the steering freewheel. I will see if it exists when coasting if I apply the brakes to increase regenerative braking at slower and higher speeds. At 21k miles my tires show no unusual wear.  I will also see what happens if I coast in neutral.