Introduction to my "Mad Maxx" and a couple questions.

I would love a rear spoiler too. I thought something like the old Ford Merkur XR4ti model could look pretty cool. It was a bi-plane spoiler on the rear. Sort of a double spoiler in effect.

I think it could look pretty cool on the C-max. If it had a functional improvement, I'd definitely be in. 

See an example here.

http://clunkbucket.com/merkur-xr4ti-the-inside-story/

I have also thought that the color of the car can sort of set the "tone" of the car as well. I try to keep a theme consistent to some extent with the color of the car.

I had a very highly modified SVO Mustang. How about a SVO version of a C-max Energi? People used to snicker when I told them I had a "race diesel" until they took a ride in it. Sort of reset expectations about how quick a diesel could be. Sort of like how Tesla has shown a lot of people that electric doesn't have to be slow either...

• 4 weeks later...

That ST by X-Tomi looks sick.

I am not as fond of the front end of my '13 as I am the more angular "masculine" looking front fascia of the newer '15 models.

I wonder how hard it would be to swap all that stuff out... Fenders, front bumper skin and grilles, headlights... etc.

I am a gear-head as well. Before I bought the C-Max, I was hooning around in my 1953 Chevy Deluxe as a daily. 235 straight 6, 3 on the tree, Fenton Headers with true dual straight pipes, and lowered. I still have that car of course (I love it!). One thing that has always turned me off of newer rigs was the ability to customize them in a truly custom fashion without spending tons of $$$$.

I am mostly interested in ways to make my C-Max look more aggressive, but in such a way that it doesn't detract from the inconspicuous-ness. Since mine is Silver, I will be a little more limited, as two-toning with Silver as a color can go bad really quick. I am ok with the acceleration as it's not a race car, its a mobile office. More MPGs would be awesome so I can hoon even longer!

I'm 27, this is the newest rig I've ever owned. I'll have to figure some mods out. Here's the Chevy...

11889688_1010037472374578_43224547788110

~Revanoff~

Edited by revanoff2

• 3 months later...