How to close all windows??

I can open all windows but can not close them (door open button on the key). In Fussion hybrid 2013 i can open and close them. can i fix it??

Here in the states anyway the windows would go down but not up. Ford had fix to stop the windows from opening because the window's were accidentally being opened don't think they ever had a way for them to close not really sure why.

In fusion hybrid 2013 they goes down and up - in my brother's car. I thought that c-max and fusion have this same unit/module. In focus (Europe) they goes up and down. My c-max is from US (fusion to). 

I understand that ford has three prints of 2013 C-Max manuals, In my manual on page 96 it says

GLOBAL OPENING: The ignition must be off and the accessory delay feature must not be activated to operate this feature. Note To disable this feature, contact your authorized dealer.  Press and hold the unlock button on the remote control to begin opening the windows. release the button once motion starts. The windows will continue opening. press the lock or unlock button on the remote control to stop motion.