Hi all - interesting thread. I was considering opening the lines at the trans cooler, and discharging in a bucket and using trans suction pressure to draw in new fluid, similar to my non-hybrid (sorry.) 2007 Fusion. I use a couple more qts that way, but eh/whatever. Does the CVT trans have a pump - in you opinion - that is capable of this discharge/draw flush method? TIA.
Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create photo albums and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Trans Fluid Change
40 replies to this topic
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users