Custom Search

Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum. You must register to create topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Here's some member benefits:
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create photo albums and post images. . .more!
Click here to create an account now

Guest Message by DevFuse

Get you C-MAX Hybrid Registered in the official Ford Authorized Registry. More here.

Photo
- - - - -

Traded it in..gonna miss it.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   salprint

salprint

C-Max Hybrid Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 80 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • LocationLong Island, NY
  • My C-MAX's Year:2013
  • Current Vehicle:2013 C-Max SE

Posted 24 March 2017 - 03:11 PM

Well..I've had it for almost 5 years and it served me well.  Didn't have any trouble with it. It got good gas milage (45+).  But my better half wanted something different and being I have a Corvette that I drive when the weather is good, I traded it in for a 2014 Lincoln MKZ.

The C-Max had 49,000 miles on it and it was in 3 accidents.  Small stuff, hit a deer, someone rear ended me, and someone slid into me, two were when I was stopped at a light, the deer thing I was moving about 30mph.  But it was a great car, I couldn't be happier with the way it performed. 

The Lincoln is also a Hybrid, and so far it seems really nice.  Quiet, smooth, and I have to admit, prettier than the C-Max.

My wife loves it, so thats all that counts.  

So, I'm out of here....good luck to everyone, and I hope you all enjoy your C-Maxs' as much as I did.

Edited by salprint, 24 March 2017 - 03:12 PM.

• C-MaxSea and obob like this

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   Kelleytoons

Kelleytoons

C-Max Hybrid Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 898 posts
  • Region:U.S. Southern Atlantic
  • Locationcentral Florida
  • My C-MAX's Year:2014
  • Current Vehicle:Maximis

Posted 06 April 2017 - 04:59 PM

Had mine almost three years with no accidents (yet - sigh) but I suspect I will keep it until either it or I die.  Have never had another vehicle I liked even half as much.

(The wife can drive what she wants -- she goes her way, I go mine, and the day she tells me what I can drive is the day I'll be looking for wife number three).

• obob likes this

#3 OFFLINE   C-MaxSea

C-MaxSea

C-Max Hybrid Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Platinum Member
  • 974 posts
  • Region:U.S. Pacific Coast
  • LocationSeattle, WA USA
  • My C-MAX's Year:Decline
  • Current Vehicle:2013 C-Max SEL, 303A, Pano Sunroof, Born Aug 2012

Posted 06 April 2017 - 10:55 PM

Best wishes Salprint.  Thanks for checking out with the positive message.

Nick

#4 OFFLINE   MaxHeadroom

MaxHeadroom

C-Max Hybrid Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 110 posts
  • Region:U.S. Mountain
  • LocationFt. Collins
  • My C-MAX's Year:2015
  • Current Vehicle:2015 Ford CMax

Posted 07 April 2017 - 08:48 AM

But it was a great car, I couldn't be happier with the way it performed. 

The Lincoln is also a Hybrid, and so far it seems really nice.  Quiet, smooth, and I have to admit, prettier than the C-Max.

My wife loves it, so thats all that counts.  

So, I'm out of here....good luck to everyone, and I hope you all enjoy your C-Maxs' as much as I did.

Awesome choice getting the MKZ (Fusion really)!  Same CMax powertrain in there, so it performs well.

I sometimes think I should have gotten a Fusion/MKZ hybrid.  It does look better and with current market prices, is only about $1k more (Fusion version) than CMax right now.

#5 OFFLINE   Bgs

Bgs

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 1 posts
  • Region:U.S. Great Lakes
  • LocationChicago
  • My C-MAX's Year:2013
  • Current Vehicle:2013 cmax SE

Posted 26 October 2017 - 04:48 PM

Good luck with the Lincoln! I have the a similar situation and can totally relate to the feeling. We have to trade in ours next month for a pickup(gulp!).  We need the pickup as we're moving from the city to the country and will need to haul a lot and need 4WD.   I have always loved this car and the thought of getting half the MPG I am used to in the new truck makes me weep.  Cannot ask for sympathy though, our second car is an Energi and we're keeping that thankfully.

Custom Search

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy TERMS OF SERVICE ·