MPH Indicator with Cruse Control

Arthur

I have noticed on the "How to Do" videos, a picture of the Cruse Control set to on, I use the ECO setting for Cruse, in the video it show a MPH setting under the

ECO oval, on mine it does not show, I would like to see what my Cruse is set at, does any one see theirs, or know about the setting?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEnOYmic94Y

From this video screen, I believe that this is an Energi model.  It has 15 mi on the battery, which I would assume is to represent the milage left on the battery charge.  With that being said, it doesn't seem like it would be that big of a deal to add it.  I believe that a lot of these smaller touches will be out in the 2014 C-Max Titanium if sales go well enough this year :)

Edited by FoutsNC

The 65MPH is the speed at which the cruise control is set at.  It's greyed out when it's in a standby state and green when it's active.  If you increase or decrease the set speed, the number will change along with it.  Since it is setup for the Energi, I am sure the regular C-Max could have the same thing with a simple update.  My wife's Escape shows the speed and my 2011 Explorer did as well.  It doesn't really matter too much since you can always look at the speedometer, it's just nice to see the numeric confirmation :)