Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create photo albums and post images. . .more!
Outside temperature sensor is not working
Posted 12 June 2018 - 05:08 PM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 12 June 2018 - 06:48 PM
Did you replace the mirror? Did the wire to the temp. sensor get reconnected?
Posted 12 June 2018 - 07:52 PM
Exactly what did you fix? replace mirror glass ? replace entire mirror with OEM mirror? or what? There is only one connector in the mirror that has the temp sensor, heater, and control wires. Do all the other mirror functions work? Did you break the sensor during replacement? Look at the bottom outside of the mirror housing. The temp probe protrudes maybe 1/4 inch downwards. Driver's side mirror doesn't have the probe protrusion.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users