2017 CMAX for Sale

I would imagine you could negotiate on the price, maybe with higher gas prices Hybrids are more valuable now. Had a hard time finding a Kroger with gas to use my fuel points with, the third Kroger only had Regular so I filled up my F150 with 30.8 gal. at $2.15, regular price was $2.89 ?

Paul

Yowzer, $21,500? I bought my 2018 Titanium with under 18k miles for $15,000 plus fees, back in January. Bought it at exactly the right time. Just prior to tax refund time, (which normally drives up prices) and prior to the shortage of new cars due to the chip shortage. Less new cars being sold, means less used cars being traded in, which means less used cars for sale, which means higher prices for the inventory that's left. ?

Kinda like how gas prices on the east coast have shot up this past week, due to less inventory. I filled up on Mothers Day in the morning, right after I heard the pipeline was shut down. I knew what would be coming. ?

Edited by METROMAN