Advice needed for my 2013 Ford Cmax Hybrid SEL

So I am looking for some advice for my 2013 Ford Cmax SEL Hybrid. I have been having some issues. This is my second Ford Cmax. My first Cmax, also a 2013, was the best car I have ever owned. It actually saved me in a deadly car accident (T-boned in my driver side at 62 MPH and I lived thankfully to my CMAX. I trust this car at this point with my life). This one has been having some issues the past 2  1/2 months. It started to misfire, cylinder 2. I took it in and had a tune up. It ran fine for about 2 weeks. It started to misfire again. I was told it needed a system update, so I took it another place. They updated the car, ran a carbon tracking system, and then also retuned it up. Apparently the first time it "wasn't tuned up correctly". 10 days later, it started to misfire again. I took it in yet again, and they replaced a "faulty" spark plug. 

I drove my cmax and now it randomly misfires. So I have been driving like this for about a month and a half. The light has been coming on and off for the last 1500 miles. for the last 3 days, the check engine has been steady on. Yesterday, I could tell it was having issues gaining speed or maintaining speed at high acceleration. 

It is yet again in the shop. I did run a fuel injector cleaner on it, and it ran like a champ for the duration of the tank, give or take about a week. 

Now before they give me a diagnostics, I have been doing some research online (between here and a couple of other forums) and what I am seeing is that the CMAX has some fuel injector issues. I am thinking about replacing all 4 (I would just rather get them all taken care of, as I read online that they decide to fail at around 37k miles, I am currently at 127000 miles) but has anyone else been dealing with these issues? I hate to get billed yet again for something that isn't the issue. I am $1400 deep into an issue that still hasn't been resolved. It is yet again at another shop, and I am hoping that they can resolve the issue. 

On 8/13/2021 at 10:50 AM, jacob wheat said:

...CMAX has some fuel injector issues...

Sounds similar to my experience (100k miles).  Replaced just one injector and all is fine.  And at nowhere near $1400.

FYI, injectors are easily checked by a decent shop.  Also, I've read OEM injectors are preferred.