Rachel's Window Sticker is Here!

Laurel

It would so much easier if it were a man at the dealership. The women are total toads! I will be headed to TX tomorrow so I plan on swinging by. She may not answer my texts or return my phone calls but she won't stand in front of me and not give me an answer.

She did send me a report today but it just showed what you relayed. It may not be on a rail yet. A truck may take it to the rail station? I dunno how that works. Oh wait. My paper says its in IN. So it must be on the train. And the paper says both cars arrive together.

That's something I would like to see improved. Customers being able to track vehicles without having to go thru the dealer.

Fiddle dee dee. I hold in my pretty lil hand the railcar numbers for the cars, which are in fact on the same rail car. Lucky for me, Lisa was already gone for the day and I was blessed with Jeff. Oh Jeff. Wonderful Jeff who was so pleased to help me.

And that, my friends, is how southern charm works.

I like my steak well done and my potatoe loaded. Thank you very much!

Fiddle dee dee. I hold in my pretty lil hand the railcar numbers for the cars, which are in fact on the same rail car. Lucky for me, Lisa was already gone for the day and I was blessed with Jeff. Oh Jeff. Wonderful Jeff who was so pleased to help me.

And that, my friends, is how southern charm works.

It seems that the ford salespeople are very much like the MFT/Sync: it's quirky in some C-Maxes, but just fine in others.  I talk nice to mine, and haven't had too many issues -- kind of like what you did, rachel.

Oh, I talked nice to Lisa too. But I have yet to meet a gentleman who doesn't want to help a damsel in distress. Men have this awesome desire of wanting to fix things for women. Lucky me!

Same with the guy selling satellite service. My daughter jokingly told her friend, "I thought mom was going to have a date to the prom for a minute.". Hahahaha that's saying he seemed overly talkative once he broke the ice.

Edited by RachelnLa

*sigh* my car feels so old, built in Oct 2012  :doh: 

PS wait till you smell the lovely leather interior  :rockon: 

Well if your C-Max is old with an October build date, I've got you beat, mine was built in September of 2012, plus I've already racked up 7700 miles.  But loved every mile of it.

Edited by mtb9153

Well if your C-Max is old with an October build date, I've got you beat, mine was built in September of 2012, plus I've already racked up 7700 miles.  But loved every mile of it.

Yep, thats the earliest I have seen and at 7700 miles, you got me by 1000 miles atm but I think I'll catch and pass you soon since I picked up my car at the end of the first week in December. Its a fun car to hoon or to drive economically. By the way, I was weaving this car in and out of the freeways yesterday and could not care less about the gas and got scolded at 37MPGs but it was like fun, fun, fun.

When Tip was off the train, she was at dealer's by the next day!  It seems to happen fast once they get off the train, but I guess that depends how far they have to be carried on the truck to the dealership.  I think Tip had less than 50 or 60 kilometers to go to reach the dealer.

The babies got off the train at 12:03pm today! Well, when I called it said "empty" so I am assuming they were taken off the train.

My friends think I am crazy. My coworkers are tired of hearing updates. I know each of you can relate to my excitement.

A little closer each day!

Very cool, nappies ready?  ;) 

I called dad to update and he said to tell y'all:

In two yrs we will be breeding them for babies.

Hahahaha it's funny because he GETS message boards having never seen them. I showed rabbits in 4-H and then we raised rabbits. If you knew my dad - he goes all out. We had rabbits and irrigation systems and ear stamps and lots of rabbits! We sold babies at Easter and we dyed them different colors.

The babies got off the train at 12:03pm today! Well, when I called it said "empty" so I am assuming they were taken off the train.

My friends think I am crazy. My coworkers are tired of hearing updates. I know each of you can relate to my excitement.

A little closer each day!

It takes another CMaximizer to really understand the obsession we feel, especially as early adopters.  It's been very cool to be a part of this beginning group, and to share our "new" experiences.  We can taste Rachel's anticipation, as we have all experienced it in some way.

Hang in there, Rachel!  We're waiting with ya!

It takes another CMaximizer to really understand the obsession we feel, especially as early adopters.  It's been very cool to be a part of this beginning group, and to share our "new" experiences.  We can taste Rachel's anticipation, as we have all experienced it in some way.

Hang in there, Rachel!  We're waiting with ya!

*sips beer*

Jus waitin for Rachel to turn into a ball of goo when she finally sits in the car and press "Start"...all that waitin...anticipation....and the next day there will be a new Welcome thread started by RachelinLAwithCMax and then a following post asking "where's my 47MPG.... :runaway:"

*sip beer*

;)