Rachel's Window Sticker is Here!

Laurel

I cannot pick her up until Saturday. I checked the weather for Saturday and it's going to be 70 degrees!

So close. It's Wednesday!

Great weather for a first road trip!!! Can't wait to hear all about your first impressions. Take your cheat sheets of SYNC commands from Laurel and another with all the hybrid driving tips collected from all the *old timers* who've had their cars for whole months now!

You won't sleep a wink Friday nite.

*sips beer*

Jus waitin for Rachel to turn into a ball of goo when she finally sits in the car and press "Start"...all that waitin...anticipation....and the next day there will be a new Welcome thread started by RachelinLAwithCMax and then a following post asking "where's my 47MPG.... :runaway:"

*sip beer*

;) 

Nope, Rachel is going to be so far ahead of the curve because of all the good info on this forum. She'll be educating the dealership.............why, they might even invite her in to do seminars on the C-Max..........who know where this could end up :>) (can't get the *real* smileys on my work computer)

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-cid="9961" data-author="LizM"><p>So excited for you Rachel, I absolutely love my C-max.  I've noticed that I am driving more miles per week than I did with my Civic - I want to drive it everywhere.  And it sounds like the feeling hasn't worn off for those with the "older" C-maxes....LOL</p></blockquote> <br />

No, it certainly hasn't. My Jelly Bean is my safe haven. I look forward to getting in it to drive anywhere!

Edited by Adair

So excited for you Rachel, I absolutely love my C-max. 

Rachel loves her C-Max, too; she just hasn't met it yet!  it's been like online dating: getting info on it, talking to other people who know its/her relatives, and finally arranging to get together!  Excited for your Rachel.   How about the Cajun Queenmax?

Not a big drinker, mostly social drinker. And imagine, my daddy makes wine!

Coffee, yes, but it must be decaf. I know, I know, what's the point? Trust me. Caffeine is not good for my body. I do love the taste of coffee.

Hubby took me out to eat tonight. Guess he figures he won't see me after tomorrow. I cannot wait for him to drive it. I wouldnt let him drive the tester. I was hogging it.

Not a big drinker, mostly social drinker. And imagine, my daddy makes wine!

Coffee, yes, but it must be decaf. I know, I know, what's the point? Trust me. Caffeine is not good for my body. I do love the taste of coffee.

Hubby took me out to eat tonight. Guess he figures he won't see me after tomorrow. I cannot wait for him to drive it. I wouldnt let him drive the tester. I was hogging it.

Vino, my fave! Most winemakers are surprisinly big beer drinkers as well, at least all the famous ones that I know and talk with. I gotta have the caffeine...I just had one today..a huge venti mocha frappucino after a slog at the gym...there goes the calories...here comes the calories..ha.7

That is very sweet of  hubby, nothing like getting treated  :)  I think he will enjoy the car, its very different in someways and not in others....its  special  :shift: