2 new wierd things today....

Several times, both while on the phone thru SYNC and while off, the car made a long, sustained, single note loud sound. If I was on the phone it muted the caller's voice. There were no lights flashing or alerts that I could see. Once when I was talking to Jerry I couldn't hear him until the sound went away. Anyone else have anything like that happen?

Then, after a stop, SYNC did a *Scheduled maintenance*. Ok, fine, but when it came back on, I couldn't activate SYNC with the paddle. It showed that my phone was connected but I couldn't do anything. The radio wouldn't come on. GPS was working,, as far as being able to see where I was on the map, but that's all., Climate worked. I turned the car off and back on but the same thing. It took a stop of about 15 min. while I went into a store for it to reset itself and bring back the radio and phone functions.......Wacko!! :rant2:

Talked to a guy in the service dept. at my dealership today about the weird noise (which happened 3 more times over the weekend and twice this morning. He said to bring it by this afternoon and he'll put it on the computer to see if there are any alerts or codes.

I've had MFT/SYNC issues off and on since October.. Of course until today I've never been close to my local dealer while one of the hiccups was occurring. Mine had a hiccup as I was pulling into the service department.. Radio turned on by itself and we couldn't turn it off.. It sucks having a problem, but I feel better having a service department person witness it..

I've had MFT/SYNC issues off and on since October.. Of course until today I've never been close to my local dealer while one of the hiccups was occurring. Mine had a hiccup as I was pulling into the service department.. Radio turned on by itself and we couldn't turn it off.. It sucks having a problem, but I feel better having a service department person witness it..

I had something similar, MFT would not turn off and I was about to go shopping at costco - so I just said ft, locked Max and walked away. Came back 1/2 hr later and everything was off and MFT behaved after that. 

I think its something to do with the voice command paddle that triggers all sorts of weird issues with the MFT.