My Ford Mobile decommissioned (app and website)

You'll need to get the modem in your vehicle upgraded first. Currently if you've been using MyFord Mobile, you still have a 3G modem installed. AT&T 'started' the process of shutting down their 3G network on the 23rd. Ford went ahead and just shut down MFM early though. Ford has a program currently to upgrade these to 4G at cost. This will also migrate you over to the FordPass app once that's completed.

This has been discussed in detail over in the following thread:

• 2 weeks later...

I have just upgraded my 3G modem to 4G.  Now that My Ford Mobile is no longer working what do I do.  The app says to use FordPass but FordPass says (one I enter the VIN) that it’s an electric vehicle and My Ford Mobile should be used. Not sure what needs to be done next. Thank you. 

On 3/8/2022 at 3:22 PM, RayC said:

I have just upgraded my 3G modem to 4G.  Now that My Ford Mobile is no longer working what do I do.  The app says to use FordPass but FordPass says (one I enter the VIN) that it’s an electric vehicle and My Ford Mobile should be used. Not sure what needs to be done next. Thank you. 

Try provisioning your vehicle with your FordPass app login & password at the following site: https://connectedcar-sdk.com/

Many have reported this works when attempting to add their vehicle when the standard process through the FordPass app does not.

Edited by David_Tucker4

• 1 year later...