Upgraded 4g modem only partially functioning

Hi all, I had the 3g to 4g modem update completed on 2/23/2022, and took it back to the dealership again on 3/3, to have them refresh with as built data. 5 days later, on 3/8 I was finally able to see the activate my vehicle in the fordpass app. I completed these steps, and was able to see the vehicle, but no data. Over the next couple weeks data started to trickle in. I now have location, fuel level, battery charge level, and it shows I can set up go times. The lock, unlock, remote start, and go times are non functional. I have had a case open with Ford and the dealer now for several weeks with no updates on either side. 

Any thoughts on troubleshooting I can do on my side? 

You will find an extensive discussion in the topic titled "2014-2017 C-Max Energi 3G to 4G modem update." There is a discussion on page 16 about the correct codes to be programmed into the car to enable lock, unlock, and remote start. The troubleshoot involves using a computer program called FORScan and an associated piece of hardware. I have used FORScan to download data from my car, but not to set or alter anything. There is a particular six-digit code that appears to govern the ability to utilize lock, unlock, and remote start. 

You don't say in your post what your vehicle is, but I suppose you wouldn't be posting here if it wasn't a C-Max. I have a 2017 C-Max Energi with Sync 3. I had the upgrade to the 4G model done in January and my experience has been very similar to yours with the activation delay, data trickling in, etc. It is very apparent to those of us who have been in the conversation in the other topic that Ford dropped the ball on its side with respect to the FordPass app. However, in my case, nearly all of the features are working now, so I am little bit surprised that you say that go times are not functional. I have not tested that feature on my car, but it appears to be working for others. Repost your question in the other forum and folks there will help you. 

Hope this helps.