To all our friends in the North East - Be Safe in the Storm!!!!!

Jus-A-CMax

I am seeing how big this storm is hitting the north east on cable - so as much as you want to fang around your Maxs in the white snow, just keep it safe in the garage until the storm blows over.

Be safe and stay indoors and if you have to go out, drive slow and steady in the snow.

Take care  :rockon: 

Edited by Jus-A-CMax

Thanks. Had the Max on the road getting home from work before things really got nasty and I am really impressed with how it handled the bad weather. My other cars are eleven and thirteen years old and don't have traction control or yaw control and are just not as sure footed in the snow as this.

Thanks. Had the Max on the road getting home from work before things really got nasty and I am really impressed with how it handled the bad weather. My other cars are eleven and thirteen years old and don't have traction control or yaw control and are just not as sure footed in the snow as this.

Yeah, I concur, the CMax is brilliant in the snow and the road in general - Ford made the right decision to base it on the Ford Focus platform and anyone who says they should have gone with a new design like the Prius route is just plain nutz. Stay safe my friend and enjoy the beauty of the white snow....my wife and I luv the snow but she does not get the joy of digging out Max.... ;)