Got a letter today from a marketing group

Adair

I just completed the same survey from RDA. I did my best to spell out all of the issues I've had with the fender re-alignment, the "incomplete" sunglass holder assembly that was replaced and all of the Sync/MFT stuff. I tried to be as honest as I could about which aspects of the car exceeded/met/didn't meet my expectations. Nothing got a perfect score from me, but nothing got a zero either. I didn't want to come off as either a fanboy or someone with an axe to grind.

Well, I completed the survey. My issues have been few, thankfully, and have been more of the oddball variety......the SYNC/Droid/Bluetooth headset thing, that's still not resolved, even with a new earbud. The icicle in front of the sensor setting off the proximity alarm, and today the handsfree lift gate wouldn't work at all, and the doors wouldn't unlock by touch. But I relayed them as best as I could and also listed all the things I love about the car, which far out weigh the others, which I'm sure will be resolved over time.

Now, gimme one of those gift cards please :drool:

Nothing got a perfect score from me, but nothing got a zero either. I didn't want to come off as either a fanboy or someone with an axe to grind.

That's probaby the right approach to take.   When I filled out the RDA survery I was thinking that they want to improve the car, so if I went the fanboy route they wouldn't be interested.

As far as the drawing for $$ goes, if they pick me I won't turn it down, but I'd go for free to talk to the engineers-- that's the big carrot for me.  ...oh yah, if RDA is setting up another 'meet the engineers' event, they are giving us $200 to come to the one in Irvine CA.

Got a request from jd power to fill out a survey.  Recompense: entrance into a $100,000 sweepstakes, and a crisp one dollar bill (included with the request).  Can't beat that!

What? Wheres mine...ha...go for it  :) 

Speaking of RDA - I got another survey letter from the RDA Group today, same survey as last time so I refilled it in again. This time, its the same prizes as Adair mentioned (sssssshhhhhh....lets keep this quiet  ;) ) . I don't mind filling in the survey.

Anyway, I added in my complaints about the MFT but everything else was hunky-dory and it really is  :rockon:...  :wub2: the car 

• 3 weeks later...

I got one from "Strategic Vision" which I filed away in the bin after seeing the questions were mostly about me and not about the car. I don't mind helping Ford out with my opinions, but I think some of these surveys are using the guise of a survey about the car as a pretext to getting more marketable info on the buyer.

• 5 months later...