Tracking

RachelnLa

As of 2:08, the babies left Mt Pleasant, TX. They really are booking it across the country. The ETA is feb 20, but I know that's subject to change. I cannot go pick her up until the 23rd even if she arrives early.

Dad and I talked about taking the scenic route home, going along the coastline. That would be great. I haven't been down there since the hurricane.

Got my list of notes going.... Figured I would try Sirius radio on the drive. How long is the free trial?

^^Agree^^

Here's the offer from Sirius I received today for my other vehicle.  I usually only keep Sirius active on one car at a time (which now will be the C-Max).  For the last four years I've never paid more than $30 for a six month subscription.  What I do is about 2 weeks before expiration, I call to cancel my current subscription.  They always ask why and I tell them I really don't need it but for long trips which I take a couple times a year. So, I'll call back then an buy a one month subscription.  They always come back with another deal like pay for 2 months with 4 free.    Looking at Sirius current packages, I believe the one I typically get is currently at $14.49 per month.  

Of course, if you use a CC they will set you up for auto renewal at the then current published rate which is always significantly more than these offers.  So, you need to call back and cancel prior to the expiration.  Otherwise, they will charge your CC. That's the only hassle since when enter your / say what you want and it's to cancel, you are on hold for a long time - 20 minutes is typical.

Reactivate your Sirius radio now and start enjoying commercial-free music plus live sports, news, comedy and entertainment all for just $25* for 6 months. 

Let's see today is the 21st and another e-mail from Sirius (2 days from the previous email) spelling out the details.  So, negotiate and just let the "free" Sirius expire if you don't get a favorable deal.  Sirius has always come back with very good offers for me and others.

OFFER DETAILS:  Activate a prepaid semi-annual (6-month) Select subscription package, pay only $24.99 for your first 6 months, and save 71% off the standard subscription price ($4.17/mo versus $14.49/mo). Offer good on any inactive radio on your account and comes with free activation (a $15 value).