Ford CMax Irvine Pow-Wow

Jus-A-CMax

Did any of the engineers mention if they would compile their data and report back in some fashion?

No, they didn't say that specifically, at least not to me. I noticed that in the sign in sheet, there was a check box to see if you would allow the Ford Engineers to contact you. Of course, I say NO and b*gger off....sorry, wrong universe, back to reality. 

Ironically, the waterbottles don't fit into any of the in-door cupholders.

I also mentioned to the interior team that their door water bottle holder sucked big time. I have a hard time putting in a standard Gatorade bottle because of the vertical hip-cool looking styling, it would have been so much better if it had a lip out instead, more ergonomic. Dang....I am seeing that chic in blue Mammoth-CMax drive ad as I typing.... :)  ...what was I typing... :runaway:

IMO, its a pretty cheap tshirt, I was expecting a nicer polo but hey, I can't complain...wifey wants it so I can't move it on. Those water bottles are cool and yeah, they don't fit anywhere except the centre console...than it becomes like the Eifel Tower. Great for the gym though and its a very well made bottle as well, the rubber seal comes off easily for washing.

• 3 months later...

great write up Jus. wish more would post their impressions and thoughts on the event.

i wonder how many in total they had come to the event. and i wonder how many forum members were there.

any questions you forgot to ask?

did they warn you not to take pix or ask any specific questions?