Trip with NAV

My wallet wasn't much lighter. :). We shopped at a consignment shop. Whoop whoop! I save money any way I can. Hence the splurge on my car! I worked hard for that baby. Anyone have a Platos Closet nearby? This one was loaded and organized. I bought leopard heels, black boots, two necklaces and several earrings. It was a quick shop but I do plan on going back.

My coworker loved my car. She is a very tall woman and said it was very roomy and comfy. She LOVED the NAV. She told her hubby she wanted a new car just for the NAV. It was easy to use, quick to route and correct. I will play with the views. I did like how it told you the name of the road and gave a bonk noise when it was time to turn. It recalculated without saying the annoying "recalculating" and guided us to the nearest road to reconnect our route. The NAV screen showed the speed limit, estimated distance and estimated time of arrival.

I was curious about what kind of mileage the car would get just using the ICE. I am happy to report it got 38mpg today with only 300 miles on the car! I drove the car like a regular car because I was in a strange town and had to really pay attention to the road leaving me unable to watch the EV. It was 46 degrees when I left this morning and 56 coming home. It was 164 miles round trip going 70 on the interstate We used the seat warmers and the fan. We talked on the car phone, used Bluetooth audio, Sirius and the radio. She saw quickly how the NAV screen populated itself and commented how smart the car was. She gushed over the color. Totally made my day.

Dang, last time my wife to a consignment shop, it was $2K less weight in my our wallet. No whoop, whoop here for me but she definitely had a minky whoop-whoop  :drool: 

Well, I think you might have a good MFT there, perhaps the 3.5.1 - should check that with the syncmyride.com and a spare usb drive. Hope it stays stable for you, not much fun to drive on houses, rivers, or along the ocean  :)