A4 map????

The deal is, my first Ford since 1996 is going to be my last Ford.

Are you trading for this;

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/car-manufacturers/volkswagen/9900884/Volkswagen-Golf-Plug-in-Hybrid-review.html

Volkswagen Golf Plug-in Hybrid review The Volkswagen Golf Plug-in Hybrid promises more than 188mpg and CO2 emissions of just 35g/km.

Golf-Plug-in-1_2496013b.jpg

Edited by darrelld

I miss my Jetta TDI. But I do like my all electric miles. Therefore, a VWAG plug-in hybrid is very appealing to me.

I expect my next will be something VWAG.

The C-max is nice but not nearly as satisfying as VW and Audi products, and the combination of Ford's crappy IT and bad customer service makes me think - unless they dazzle me the next couple years - I'm gonna be a VWAG guy.

I hope we can get it. Wonder if the roll out will be done by bith date. Maxi b-day is 9-11 so I hope they do it by build date sticks me right in the middle.. I am going to make myself a pain in the rump to my dealer till they do it. I am the only one close( right down the strret) that they see since all the others were far out in the hills on my side of town.

I just had my C-Max in for its first oil change (3,700 miles).  I inquired about the GPS/Nav problem.  Service guy gave me Ford's reply to his inquiry.  It said,
"32078 2012-2013 Battery Electric and Huybrid Vehicles Only - Navigation SD Card Fault and Clock will not hold correct time.

Some 2012-2013 Battery Electric and Hybrid Vehicles equipped with My Ford Touch may exhibit concerns with navigation SD card and the clock not holding correct time.  BEV and Hybrid vehicles at this time will not accept the A4 navigation card or the latest MyTouch update.  A release for Hybrid vehicles is forth coming.  Effective Date 06-February-2013."

I guess we just need to wait until we get this update.

I just had my C-Max in for its first oil change (3,700 miles).  I inquired about the GPS/Nav problem.  Service guy gave me Ford's reply to his inquiry.  It said,

"32078 2012-2013 Battery Electric and Huybrid Vehicles Only - Navigation SD Card Fault and Clock will not hold correct time.

Some 2012-2013 Battery Electric and Hybrid Vehicles equipped with My Ford Touch may exhibit concerns with navigation SD card and the clock not holding correct time.  BEV and Hybrid vehicles at this time will not accept the A4 navigation card or the latest MyTouch update.  A release for Hybrid vehicles is forth coming.  Effective Date 06-February-2013."

I guess we just need to wait until we get this update.

same thing that has been promised since Dec-2012 - the check is in the mail. with all the issues with the c-max counting the months to lease end - 18 months to go

Edited by Wingrider01