The VIN number has been assigned --and-- a delivery date

To my astonishment, the dealer just emailed me with the VIN and said the car should arrive at the dealer the week of March 25th. :happy feet:  I placed the order on Feb. 6th, so not quite 60 days!  He originally said 12 to 16 weeks, so I was thinking May sometime!  Yaaa!!  

The VIN is not showing up in the tracking system yet, and I don't have enough posts to have the person at Ford to provide an update.  More patience...;-) :baby:

JohnnOhio, when does yours arrive?

I placed my order on Feb 19th. Received the VIN about 1.5 weeks later. Today the gentlement at Blueoval Forum provided me the expected build date of March 12th. I figure another 2-3 weeks for the car to deliver to the dealer so about 5-6 weeks total.  :)  Not too bad. Getting excited already. :runaway:

Edited by TurtleMax

I haven't met the required posts on the blue oval forum to have him check; so I'll keep checking until the build sheet shows up on the other site using the VIN.  I had put the car out of my mind, but now I am getting excited again...I've forgotten what the test drives were like, I think I might go drive one again.......:-)

I ordered mine on feb 2nd. Vin was assigned 2 weeks later(last Sat) build date was this past Thurs. 28th. My dealer says my arrive by this weekend. If I can believe them. My window sticker says delivery method CONVOY. ( by truck) Dealer told me that most are loaded on train cars and sent to Tenn distribution center then trucked to dealers from there. Look at your window sticker and see if it says TRAIN as delivery method. I'm just across the state line so they will put mine on the truck at the factory instead of shipping to Tenn first. I'm getting exited now. I ordered mine with remote start so the dealership will have to install it when my car comes in. I will be waiting knowing my car is here and can't pick it up yet.

Update:  The train car just left Rawlins Wyoming.  It's been fun watching the progress/travels since the car left the factory.  Delivery date now estimated April 1st................

Mine was delivered the 25th as ETA had indicated. I picked it up last night and loving it so far. You will get yours soon.

Pins and needles! It should be here Today! Completed all the paperwork yesterday to take advantage of the rebates that expired last night, so I officially own the car! Now let's hope for no damage!

Last week I found Hertz had C-Max's for rent here in Oakland. Rented one for the weekend and happy to say the car exceeded my expectations. Drove it for 300 miles across all conditions and averaged 40.5 mpg for the whole trip, which included city, extended high speed freeway (70 to 80 for 50 miles) and mountain roads. So impressed with the handling!!

I've owned a lot of cars and have never been excited about a vehicle as this one!!

Update after I have it...