Latest MPG number

mtb9153

Well I finally saw the biggest numbers I've ever seen come up on my dashboard screen.  I feel it was all because I finally learned the importance of maintaining highest level of efficiency using the screen showing Braking, Accel, Cruising as part of the right side of myview screen setup.  Take a look... I'm very happy to exceed a 50+ reading

Edited by mtb9153

Good stuff mtb....there u go...u can do it...    :)

Dude...need to work on your braking, 84% is terrible...gotta look ahead and plan and ease the brakes. This give u far, far better regen = more battery = more EV.

Yah I know need lots of improvement on the braking side.  It is hard to do long gradual braking around here as I approach an intersection.  By this I'm referring to the busy 4 lane intersections in either direction of a roadway.  People here get real upset if  I brake slowly over longer distance to increase my braking numbers.  Much easier to do this on the less busy neighborhood type roads with one lane in either direction.  The drivers around here are mostly Indian, Asian and in such a hurry to get to their high paying Apple Computer jobs.  They really get pissed if I try to improve my numbers.  But it really surprised me much difference it made when I changed my settings in myview to include the braking, cruising, accel screen.