What's a C-Max

Printguy

I have been driving a 2010 Chevy Silverado for 3 years and getting an average 16.7 mpg. We have had several Fords and decided it was time to change and we were looking to buy a Ford Escape when we saw the C-Max. Being of strong mind and body (I thought) my wife took over and 2 hours later were driving home in a silver C-Max. I must say that this will be a change driving a car that would have fit into the bed of my truck but I am sure looking forward to saving some $ on gas. My gas expense with the truck was $80 fill up twice a week.

PrintGuy!! Hi, and welcome to the forum!

I was a Jeep Liberty owner and was filling up every 5 days or so at $45-$60 a fill up, depending on the price of gasoline. I got 17-21 MPG. Now I fill up once a week (not because I have too, it's just a thing with me not to go much below 1/2 tank.) It costs me around $25-$32 a fill up, and I'm getting 42 mpg (current and previous tank). The Fuelly numbers below will be lower because I live in the north and cold weather impacts mpg's.

Again, Welcome!!

I have been driving a 2010 Chevy Silverado for 3 years and getting an average 16.7 mpg.

My gas expense with the truck was $80 fill up twice a week.

WOW, that's just.........    :drop:

No big gas savings for me coming from previous hybrids but I'm getting more room, power, and features.   :happy feet:    Enjoy your new ride.  It won't take long for you to "get it".