Vanity Plates - claimed, spotted, or available

Riddley

• 4 weeks later...

I have one in mind, but since you can't reserve one in advance here in MD, I'm going to keep it to myself until I get it.

For reference, two of our three cars already have vanity plates:

"CONDOR" on my GT500 (Ford's internal code name for the engine/vehicle 2007-2009)

"WEBBIE" on my Focus (2003 graduate of Webb Institute, where we're known as "Webbies")

My wife's F-150 does not have a vanity plate yet, but I'm pushing her towards "MULEY" (she owns a mule, and uses the truck to bring the mule to shows).

Can't wait to get my C-MAX so I can get my plates!  :)

... chord progression using the 1st 4th and 5th root notes, so if the scale was C D E F G A B, then the I IV V would mean to play C F and G in order to play your basic harmony structure of the song. yes i used to take guitar lessons when i was a teenager and love guitar music but only dabble on my axes (guitars) only now and then.was more of a hobby for me since i didn't practice enough to get really good :(

Edited by salsaguy

Just ordered today.  This is a black and white screen shot the tag agency gave me.

Riddley, I promise that I didn't see your search, showing this as an option, until I just went to search for the thread, after placing my order.  I guess C-MAX minds think alike!  :hi5:

No worries Scuba!  I threw those up there in the opening post for grabs and inspiration!

I ordered "CMAX GO" in Arizona.  I know others have used it, I stole it, I'm sorry :)

I like the pun that CMAX translates to See Max

If you live in the Seattle area "Sea Max" is also a nice play on words.

I ordered "CMAX GO" in Arizona.  I know others have used it, I stole it, I'm sorry :)

Others I came up with if some wants:

CMAX MPG

CMAX RUN

CMAX JET

CMAX RED (Mine's Ruby Red)

CMAX SLO

I like the pun that CMAX translates to See Max

I like your plates zhackwyatt!  I'll wave to you if you come to Virginia where I have C-Maxgo on my tags.  

Nice wording too SucbaDadMiami.