Weekend

RachelnLa

And the garden is growing nicely. Time to stake the tomatoes. Lots of blooms.

Stake the tomatoes?  Lucky you!  We have to wait a few more weeks to set them out.

Planted "early" stuff 6 and 8 days ago.  Radishes were up in 5 days flat.  My kids always tease me about planting so many radishes but they're too yummy.

Had some swiss chard survive all winter though.  Never planted it before and really like it.  Picked some on Thanksgiving and Christmas!

Cool pictures fotomoto!  We had a big ground frost last night and I am afraid to go look at my tomatoes etc.  I think they may have been zapped with the frost.  Today will be day of  mourning for hubby.  We love our C-Max so much that we are down sizing to one car.  We sold hubby's Lexus GX460 with 14,000 kilometers on it to friends on Vancouver Island.  We pick them up at the ferry this morning and then go do the transfer papers.  Hubby loved that vehicle but it was a gas guzzler and has sat in the garage unused since buying the C-Max.  But I know it will be hard for him to say goodbye to it.  Friends got a great deal and will take good care of it. 

Update:  White Beauty (the Lexus) is now gone to a new home.  I feel like I'm a member of a cult of C-Max drivers as I have to say while driving to the ferry to pick up our buyers of the Lexus, I criticized everything about the Lexus i.e. wind noise louder in it due to no noise cancelling system, seats less comfortable,vehicle too big and seems to take much of the driving lane, and the voice recognition with navigation in the C-Max is 50% better than the Lexus.. I honestly do prefer our C-Max over the White Beauty.  I have drunk the kool-aid LOL.

Edited by Laurel

So its not just an Energi drink?  Is the packet in the glove box or where?

I have those sour powder straws in the glove box and suck them back.  You are probably too young to remember those straws with the kool aid powder in them.  Most delicious.  Maybe Ford can get a side line going with Energi drinks LOL.