It seems so quiet on the forums

C-Maxgo

Is it because of the warmer weather and everyone's out seeing how much gas mileage they can get?  Or maybe it's just my imagination.  I haven't been driving more but I have been outside doing spring clean up.  My car is still sparkling clean after washing it Saturday and I even helped my husband wash his car on Sunday.  Okay I'll quietly go away and let you guys get on with it.    

I took a quick 400+ mile day trip.  The 'max handled it without drama.  Nice comfortable drive, NAV guided me directly to my unknown destination including alerting me to major interstate construction delay many miles up ahead (I ignored it and paid dearly), sync read text messages to me, SAT and HD radio provided great entertainment choices, auto climate worked perfectly, etc.  It was a nice trip.

What change to what blog?

Nope, I'm still posting away. Had a fight with a Galpin Ford service advisor. My regular one was gone and this guy I dealt with did not even know what MFT was...sssh. "Oh its internet speak"...really, do you spell it out there in the shop? Sssssh. Anyway, not great news - even they cannot do anything until the almighty Ford God decides to release 3.5.1. As for my GPS pictures and issues he scoffed at it but acknowledge the latest TSB does nothing to resolve the issue...its "software" he said. I think next time I'll just roll up and force Galpin Ford to test my GPS component... :rant2:

Honestly, I'm not noticing any drop off in posts.........but *if* there is, I suspect that the nicer weather is the reason. :wub2:  People can be outside, doing lawn cleanup, garden prep, and vehicle spiffing and don't have as much time inside to blog.  I mean, last month there wasn't a lot to do outside but shovel and cut firewood,  :angry2: :for some of us, so, cabin fever aside.........it's time to play outside!! :happy feet:

Edited by Adair

I'm not posting as much because I've spent time with the car (4.5 months, 9,500 miles) and the learning curve is not so steep as it was as first.  I still get on the forum several times a week to see what's new, though.  If I can provide some input I do, but almost always there's someone more knowledgeable than me that's already pitched in.

I gotta say this forum was a great resource while getting started in the C-Max.   

My account was screwed for a few weeks until our previous part time Mod reset my account. Oddly after the reset I can no longer login with Firefox on my Mac. Safari and Chrome work fine?

At one point there was discussion of adding Tapatalk support but when I ask the Mod there was no response.

Edited by darrelld