6.19.13 Best. Tank. Ever!!

Adair

Ok, I've tried for 30 minutes and can't upload the picture, so you guys will just have to take my word for it.

There are 332 miles on this tank so far. 165 have been EV miles. I've used 7.63 gallons of gas and the MPG is..........................44.1mpg!!! For the tank! That's not for one trip, which is what I usually post. You'll see from my Fuelly sig what my Lifetime average is since the end of November.

For me, here in until just recently frozen MI, this is huge! And it bodes well for the rest of us in the north!!

Wow....that is simply awesome Adair, especially over those miles. It looks like you're using Trip2 as your tank tracker. Also, if u decide to continue, thats a 540 mile tank there by the time red hits  ;)

I would have tried for it that time, Jus, but we had to leave @ 6:30 Saturday morning for a race in Dearborn and I didn't want to be messing around with fillups on race day.

This tank has some highway driving @ highway speeds on it, so we'll see how it turns out. I'm @ 40mpg right now .

gallery_799_59_24019.jpg  or... gallery_799_59_24470.jpg

That's hilarious Riddley! Thanks for the belly laugh on a Monday !

I am on my way to a 630 mile tank. Warm weather is one major thing to consider. I am dertermined to hit 700 on a tank sometime this summer.

Recumpence, please take a pic of the tank & stats, would  :wub2:  to post this up in the 600 mile club thread  :drool:

3 of us so far, lets add some more drivers - Adair...oh Adair....mtb..... :shoppingcart_:

I normally do not use the trip odometer to keep track of each tank and the mileage. I have a 3X5 card with each tank mileage written down. I will post my numbers when I fill this tank up (in a day or so). Then, I will reset my trip odometer for the next tank. You will not have long to wait for a picture. I fill up more than once per week.   :)

When the weather is above 50 degrees, my mileage is at or above 52mpg. That is why I figure, once the weather stays nice, I can hit 700 in a tank.

Matt

• 2 weeks later...

I normally do not use the trip odometer to keep track of each tank and the mileage. I have a 3X5 card with each tank mileage written down. I will post my numbers when I fill this tank up (in a day or so). Then, I will reset my trip odometer for the next tank. You will not have long to wait for a picture. I fill up more than once per week.   :)

When the weather is above 50 degrees, my mileage is at or above 52mpg. That is why I figure, once the weather stays nice, I can hit 700 in a tank.

Matt

Wow, what's your driving style recumpence? Level route? Tips please please please 

Nice Adair :drool:

U know that was setting u up nicely for a 500 tank, at quatter tank & those high mpgs...Jus say in'  ;)

Yeah, I know Jus. I've been watching, and the numbers say I could get 520 or so. We'll see. Asia has practice in A2 tomorrow, so there and back would give me at least 30 more. We're having Mother's Day lunch Sunday with old friends who are Ford retirees, so I'd love to show them a 500 + tank....

I was sooooooo happy with the 45! I mean, that's only 2 off of 47. That means more to me than 500..... so all those nay sayers can just shut -- up!! 

• 1 month later...