Saving favorities question

Anyone know how to do this:  We used voice commands to go to an address and it worked like a charm.  Then we wanted to add it to the favorite list, and got stuck when we tried to add the destination name i.e. the address was there and we wanted to give it a name Harvey's Pet Foods.  We pushed the edit and got the keyboard but the keyboard would only display a few letters of the alphabet so we couldn't enter the name.  We tried a few times as it has always worked before.  No luck.  Any ideas?  So our favorite list has it under number 20 with just an address and no name.  Thanks.

Anyone know how to do this:  We used voice commands to go to an address and it worked like a charm.  Then we wanted to add it to the favorite list, and got stuck when we tried to add the destination name i.e. the address was there and we wanted to give it a name Harvey's Pet Foods.  We pushed the edit and got the keyboard but the keyboard would only display a few letters of the alphabet so we couldn't enter the name.  We tried a few times as it has always worked before.  No luck.  Any ideas?  So our favorite list has it under number 20 with just an address and no name.  Thanks.

Go to Favorites, find the entry, Edit, click Name.

You should get the full keyboard.  If you don't, it's because it's being stupid.  I've had this happen once before.  When going to a new destination it will only display letters that make sense, for example, when entering a state you can't click the z button as the first letter.  I think this sometimes gets hung-up and stays on in situations you should get the whole keyboard.

I just waited a day or so and was able to edit it just fine.