power drain, dead car

I had my power drain multiple times. Went to auto zone for a portable jumper and they told me i needed a new battery. Had to carry it back to the car. Only needed a portable jump, which i own now.

My car is a 2013. I even took it to ford to have them fix it and they did nothing. I did get the missing rear hatch arm replaced.

After deep searching everything. I found something about the engine fuse box and replacing it. I did not go to that extreme but did replace all the standard fuses and i am in the process of replacing the others. Im not sure where to get the relays. The fuses were not blown but showed sings of corrosion. I think the corrosion is part of causing the power drain issues. Since i replaced them, my battery has started holding a better charge.

The fuse box doesnt seem to be well sealed to the elements.

I have another cable i need to replace that seems to be part of the wipers. It has exposed wiring. Im not sure how much work is involved with replacing it.

20230225_123213.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I have been replacing more fuses, i need to get more 5a and 10a and i will be done. Debating if i need to replace the 50a midis.

I am trying to program a new key but the osb connector wasnt fully compatible with forscan, sent it back and ordered the right one.

I have an engine error that showed up with lost communications to the engine cooling pump control module. Ill have to get that code. I need to check the fuse for it.

Also in the luggage fuse box, fuse f21 (Smart datalink connector) had a 15a in it, but the information i found said it should be a 10a. The 2014 is a 15a though.

To note all the fuses i am pulling either has like corrosion or scorch marks on them.