Ford MyKey limitations, but "0 MyKeys Configured"

Hey gang

I purchased a used 2017 CMAX Energi from a 3rd party dealer, which only came with one key. They sourced me a second one and had it programmed so both my wife and I can have our own key and not have to share.

However, when we drive with this new key, we cannot increase the volume past 14, nor drive faster than 130 kph. Neither of these is a HUGE inconvenience, but the car loves to chime at us when we get to around 120kph, telling us we've almost reached the max speed, and a number of podcasts we listen to are much too quiet given this limitation to volume.

When I follow all the guides on how to remove/disable the configured MyKeys, the car shows that there are 2 Admin keys programmed and no MyKeys. I'd like to avoid having to bring the car in for service to have this handled.. The only thing I could think that might be the issue is that the key we purchased isn't OEM, and thus there's some sort of hardware limitation whereupon Ford is punishing those who don't buy OEM parts. Everything I have googled on this doesn't seem to give me any additional information on how to address this issue.

Thanks everyone!