Cmaxgo on the road

Today I saw a silver Cmax in the parking lot near my Max. This car is brand new with it's new car dealer tag. I spotted it in Cocoa Beach, Florida. It's an SEL with dark leather interior. 

Every time I post a sighting I hope the car belongs to another forum member

I noticed that this car was parked in the long term cruise ship parking lot.  If the owners of this car were on the Carnival Dream from May 18 to the 14th I hope you had a great time.  We were there too and loved it.  We weren't happy with the parking lot because my Max had about five bird droppings and sap on the front from a tree.  Next time we'll park at another hotel.  

null_zpsef225c13.jpg?t=1369577870

Edited by C-Maxgo

I see 1 or 2 C-Max's almost daily in Ann Arbor. Not too surprising considering the local dealership is currently stocking 28 C-Max's, including 9 Energi's!

http://apps.dealerconnection.com/dealers/varsityfordsales/new-inventory?lang=en#modelid=285&filters=All/All/All/All//10/BodyDesc/1/0&fps=true

TestDriver....I drive from Milan to the west side of A2 5 days a week. I work not far from Varsity. I couldn't believe how many C-MAXs they had. 

• 3 months later...

I saw this C-Max in Charles Town West Virginia on Monday September 16th.  I pulled into the parking lot and saw it sitting there so I parked beside it.  I got out and saw that the owner was sitting in the car.  I talked to him about his C-Max because I was very excited to share my joy.  Unfortunately he isn't as happy with his as I am with mine.  I told him about this forum but he didn't seem very interested.  It was a pretty silver with black leather interior.  Here's the picture I snapped as he was leaving:

IMG_0018_zps96a38bef.jpg?t=1379596388

Did he tell you what he was unhappy about?

Yes he did.  He had a larger car before the C-Max and misses the space.  He was getting about 45 mpg which was good.  He also had problems with the service department where he takes the car.  I think that was the major problem.  He also didn't' know how to find a sirius station again.  That's when I told him to check out these forums because it is a great resource.  I think that's all he said.