Weird sound from back right wheel and shudder in steering wheel.

Hi all,
I'm hoping to get some help figuring out what's going on with my 2017 Energy.

Everything was 100% perfect until I took it for a service at a Ford dealership in Colorado. Unfortuantely I moved out of state the day after I picked the car up again - so I can't go back to that dealership.

The first thing I noticed was a sound coming frmo the back right week. The freequency was related to the driving speed, so I suspect it is related to the wheel. I am pretty sure that it's coming from the back right wheel, but it might be back left.

At first the sound was almost undetectabloe. I hoped that it would magically go away. it didn't. I'm now a few thousand miles down the road and it's worse. It's not crazy bad or anythihng , but it's not great either, and the steering wheel seems to have developed a very slight shudder.

Any advice would be apprecaited. If somebody has a shop recommednation in Boise, ID. Please let me know 🙂

Edited by Nervous but Excited

• Nervous but Excited changed the title to Weird sound from back right wheel and shudder in steering wheel.
  • 2 months later...

My 2017 also has had an intermittent squeal from the right rear wheel. Sometimes it's loud enough to turn heads on the sidewalk, or heard at speed with the windows closed. Most of the time, it's silent. I've had two dealer shops look at this problem, and both declared all was well. Next time I need an oil change, I'll probably request a wheel bearing replacement.