Adding remote start to my Hybrid

How's it going everyone?

So here is what I am thinking,,,,, 2013 CMAX Hybrid SEL push button start.

Using Forscan I turned on the remote start option. Then I tried to program one of my 2017 Cmax Titanium Fobs(which ahd remote start but was totalled out a year ago) to the 2013 Hybrid but it could'nt

see the key fob because its on a different frequency 315mhz and the 2013 as of right now uses a 433mhz.

So I looked up some parts and looks like the antenna is the only difference between the 2013 Energi and Hybrid.

So I am thinking I should get the 315mhz antenna and try and program the 2017 key fob again. 

Any thoughts or flaws???

Oh and one more thing,,,, I was thinking if I add a park pilot module will it park itself? lol

Thanks to everyone btw I think its awesome all the research that has been done and posted!!!

Cant really comment on the remote start topic but I've never seen anyone who was successful adding the factory RS option if it was not equipped across Ford models. Only some Explorer models seem to be the anomaly here. May just be easier adding an aftermarket remote start module.

For the park assist, you'll need more than just the module if the vehicle didn't already have it. You'd need to make sure you have all front and rear parking sensors. You'd also need new ABS sensors. Vehicles without park assist only had unidirectional ABS sensors. Park assist requires bidirectional sensors. There may be other pieces as well. Those are just the ones I'm immediately aware of.

Edited by cr08

Yeah the park assist was only sparked because when I was in the salvage yard there was a 2013 escape that 

was loaded from the factory and the module was still there. I checked my cmax and i dont have the front sensors

so I am probably out on the park assist.

So could I add a tcu to the vehicle and start the vehicle with the app?