Another proud C-Max Owner!

shadoegrounds

Hi there!

I had been driving a 1997 Ford Aerostar since 2007 til the engine light lit up one day last month. Took it to the Ford dealer and decided to take a stroll around the lot while they poked around at it. Long story short I ended up test driving a C-Max, but decided it was a little more money than I'd want to spend.

Decided on a Focus and took 2 out for test drives but compared to the C-Max, they were loud, bumpy, and slow. After several days mulling it over my husband and I agreed that the C-Max was the way to go. I have loved every second of it. I have put 1100 miles on it since May 14th. It seems to be true what they say about not worrying about the mileage til the engine breaks in! The MPG has steadily risen, and currently looks like about 41 mpg, which is more than double what my van was getting. I am ridiculously happy with my purchase!

Welcome! Lots of nice people and good info here. I've been hanging around while my car was on order, and I've only had it since Friday, but I absolutely understand what you mean about being ridiculously happy with the C-Max.

Where in E Tenn are you? My sister lives in Rugby.

I am in Greeneville. Tiny place somewhere between Bristol and Knoxville. :)