Thank You Ford for the 3.5.1 and Liftgate!

That is standard procedure for any reset or MFT update, it sounds like your SA didn't follow protocol. Hope you got s loaner in the interim. I always take mine out before I drop Maxine to Galpin.

Curious are you using the thumb drive to stream music?  Wondered because I stream my favorite tunes off my iPhone 5 using Spotify.  I used to download my favorites from iTunes to my iPhone.  So now I have allot more free room on my iPhone for things like Apps since I don't store music anymore.

Curious are you using the thumb drive to stream music?  Wondered because I stream my favorite tunes off my iPhone 5 using Spotify.  I used to download my favorites from iTunes to my iPhone.  So now I have allot more free room on my iPhone for things like Apps since I don't store music anymore.

No mtb, I have my mp3s on my thumbdrive. I can stream using DoubleTwist, no issues there.

I just got back from the Ford Service center to have our Cmax upgraded. They failed after having it all day and now the Sync in the vehicle is all screwed up. The touch screen is all out of whack and I can barely use it. I have to bring it back next Saturday morn to have them try it again. If they still cannot do it I am going to ask for a complete replacement of the audio system. Seems to me it may be easier for them to just swap out the hardware with a system that already has 3.51 on it then trying to upgrade. They do not seem to know what they are doing!!   :sad:

what is double twist?

doesn't streaming music on your phones data plan cost a lot of money each day/month?  or do you have unlimited data plans?

Double twist is just a player on the Android. I have my mp3s and double twist plays them to my Maxine via the Bluetooth connection. Simple.

Had my C-max upgraded on Monday and I'm happy it fixed the lift gate issue.

One strange thing I noticed is that the remaining mileage to E suddenly is only around 470 miles with a full tank instead of the 600+ I got before the update.

Is this something the computer has to re-learn?

Had my C-max upgraded on Monday and I'm happy it fixed the lift gate issue.

One strange thing I noticed is that the remaining mileage to E suddenly is only around 470 miles with a full tank instead of the 600+ I got before the update.

Is this something the computer has to re-learn?

Yep, they completely reset the car in the update. Your EV+ is gone as is your history...which explains your lower miles to empty. Don't worry, imo, miles to E is useless anyway. It was predicting a 850 tank at one time, didn't come close even when my Avg MPG was way up at the end. Go figure.

I think that & the timers on the Trip 1 & 2 Computer should be the next update to make it more accurate.

ok i thought you meant streaming from your online provider like Pandora to your phone, which would cost you an arm and a leg and a wheel off Maxine.

Double twist is just a player on the Android. I have my mp3s and double twist plays them to my Maxine via the Bluetooth connection. Simple.

Yep, they completely reset the car in the update. Your EV+ is gone as is your history...which explains your lower miles to empty. Don't worry, imo, miles to E is useless anyway. It was predicting a 850 tank at one time, didn't come close even when my Avg MPG was way up at the end. Go figure.

I think that & the timers on the Trip 1 & 2 Computer should be the next update to make it more accurate.

Thanks for the conformation.

I think the liftgate fix also improved the remote start.  It used to be that I would have to try it a few times from my office to get the confirmation that it started.  Now it works first time every time.  I wonder if the same module that was asleep for the liftgate was also asleep for the remote start.

I do not see a place where I can view any EV screen on the 8" Nav screen after receiving the update. Am I missing something? I also do not see the outside temperature on the screen like was promised in the mailed letter. Any input? I'm wondering if they didn't actually get 3.5.1 installed - they seemed a bit incompetent.

Husker, the outside temp is displayed top-center, right next to the time. Tap the clock and you should be able to turn it on. The EV screen is available from a button on the bottom-center, between the home icon and the settings. If you don't have both of these, then you aren't upgraded. There have been several reports of owners departing the dealership after an upgrade and discovering that they are still running the old software, so it's fair to be a little suspicious.