Huge C-Max Energi billboard spotted in Buena Park CA

I didn't spot a real C Max on the road today (6/4/13) but I did spot a HUGE CMax Energi  billboard today while driving to work It was for a Energi and  1/2 of the space was was taken up by a pix of the car and then in huge numbers next to it taking up another 1/4th of the area was " 108 " regarding the estimated mpg possible. It had some other much smaller text on there I couldn't see as I was driving fwy speed and didn't notice it till the last second.

It's located on the 5 Fwy Southbound right before you climb the little hill where they recently widened the freeway as you cross the line into Buena Park (the city where Knotts Berry Farm is located for those here non Californians). Look up and to your left and across to the freeway before you get to that hill. Its just south of the Valley View Exit.

That's the first time I've seen a CMax billboard.

I wilk try to take a pix of it if i can not crash to share with you.

anyone see this sign in your areas, or one for the regular hybrid?

they should do one showing the car and in big numbers the range of 611 for the hybrid and one showing 1400 or so for the Energi.

Edited by salsaguy

here is the picture i took of the sign using my cell phone camera while going about 50 so. i put it on sport mode and multi exposure to take 5 shots in 1 sec.

what is amazing and totally funny is look what car is just below the CMax sign. yup thats right. there's no way i could have pre planned this. just worked out. classic.

click on pix for larger version.

New Ford CMax Energi billboarx spotted in Buena Park, CA

Edited by salsaguy

I think I saw a CMax on the way to work today just a little ways from where this very billboard is located.i was driving on the 5 south and in between Buena Park and the 91 fwy I see what appeared to be a C-Max.it was a gloomy overcast day in so cal today and the color of the car was a sea foam green. Does Ice Storm look greenish on cloudy days? itI know there is no other color that is like that for the Max so....

it was in the carpool lane and i was in the slow lane so couldn't confirm the C badge. it was much taller so i know it wasn't a Focus and it was a Ford for sure.

if it was a C-max is only my 2nd one spotted on the wild, neither of which I can't confirm 100%

Edited by salsaguy

here is the picture i took of the sign using my cell phone camera while going about 50 so. i put it on sport mode and multi exposure to take 5 shots in 1 sec.

what is amazing and totally funny is look what car is just below the CMax sign. yup thats right. there's no way i could have pre planned this. just worked out. classic.

click on pix for larger version.

Nice work SalsaGuy and a Pruis V at that