C-Max for Sale

RetiredJohn

Could be from Ford's media fleet. A local dealer received a C-Max Hybrid and C-Max Energi recently, both with around 8000 miles. They said they came from Ford Corporate and were likely part of Ford's media fleet or some other fleet of vehicles used by Ford Corporate. Crazy thing is that the used Energi is more expensive than a new Energi since you can't get the tax credit on a used one

I bought a very loaded SEL a couple of weeks ago and it had a fleet designation on it's paperwork. It had 10,300 miles and was absolutel like new. I would bet it was a Ford Fleet Demo since it was built in July, 2012. No doubt had a fabulous detail job done and I would think all kinds of updates done.

I have no ptoblem buying one of these as  it gets great care. I saved almost $7,000.00 of MSRP! I worked for a Toyota Dealership (still have a Prius) and know how corporate babied their fleet cars. We were their servicing dealer and I was in service.

I did look it up and it needs the NAV upgrade and the one for the tailgate.

I bought a very loaded SEL a couple of weeks ago and it had a fleet designation on it's paperwork. It had 10,300 miles and was absolutel like new. I would bet it was a Ford Fleet Demo since it was built in July, 2012. No doubt had a fabulous detail job done and I would think all kinds of updates done.

I have no ptoblem buying one of these as  it gets great care. I saved almost $7,000.00 of MSRP! I worked for a Toyota Dealership (still have a Prius) and know how corporate babied their fleet cars. We were their servicing dealer and I was in service.

I did look it up and it needs the NAV upgrade and the one for the tailgate.

Who knows it could be the Platinum White SEL used in the Ad's Ford made showing it drive down the streets of Suburbia showing off the features like hands free parking and tailgate kick feature.  Enjoy the ride...

Edited by mtb9153