Sync had rebooted itself...

armoredsaint

Or at least I think it did, I was parked outside one of my hospitals and the radio turns off and screen goes blank...30 seconds later this screen pops up.

So what was it updating and how did it get the update, my cell wasn't connected to the car either.

IMG_20130618_092329_410-vi.jpg

IMG_20130618_092253_290-vi.jpg

seems like my GPS still sucks...have appt this week to get the tailgate fixed and GPS module looked at

IMG_20130618_091221_864-vi.jpg

Edited by armoredsaint

We have had this twice.  I think it is actually the system crashing and re-organizing itself.  Our system has always worked well before and after.  I don't have the 3.5.1 yet (waiting until Oct. to get it when maybe all the bugs are worked out).

I've seen that several times.............most recently yesterday when the service tech disconnected the battery and reset the APIM....when the system came back up, it *performed a scheduled system maintenance* before everything came back online. My phone was not connected at the time either, so I don't really know how it connects....

Mine did it last night.  I had just used Nav to drop my friend off.  The screen was showing arrival at the destination.

I shut down while watching to make sure that my friend got inside safely, and then started up again for the return trip home.  I had been shut down perhaps a minute, surely less than two minutes.

Just as I started up, the screen did the same thing shown above.  I have only noticed it once before.  The last time, it did it just after I shut down.  I have never had it happen while actually driving, only when I start or just after shut down.

Mine did it today....this makes three times. All three times the car was at the same place. Coincidence? I wonder if this is normal or a sign of impending trouble? The fact that it says " Scheduled " eases my mind a little.