Streaming Bluetooth stuttering SOLVED

Streaming Bluetooth stuttering SOLVED- just got my c-max back from the 3.5.1 update, and my Streaming Bluetooth stuttering problem was still there.

The problem was; some emoticon or odd characters in my phone book, or too many contacts. I just deleted my entire phone book as it was thousands of contacts, and NEVER displayed who was calling anyways...

Found this out by looking at the papers the Sync guy left in my car with instructions on re-pairing my phone. I will post pics of the details later after dinner.

Apparently these "odd characters" or excessive contacts can cause this, slow navigation recalculation, displayed time jumps, audio popping, etc.

Edited by MacGyver

Good to see it helps.

Ford re-issued these messages on OASIS again today:

Jun 19 2013 6232 -2011-2013 Vehicles - MyTouch Functional Issues Due To Phonebook Content - Contact Volume.

Some MyTouch equipped vehicles may experience multiple functional issues such as slow navigation calculations, displayed time jump or audio popping during initial ignition on cycle. These conditions can be created by the size of the contact list within the customer’s phone book. The amount of data within the contact list can create a processing problem for the module during a key on cycle. This can be resolved by limiting the number and/or content within the contact list. In addition, the automatic phonebook download feature can be set to off by selecting phone, settings, manage phone book, turn auto phone book off. Additional phone contacts can be added by manually re-downloading phone book in that same menu. Recommend following Workshop Manual section 415-00 for additional diagnostics and ensure a master reset is performed.

Jun 19 2013 6229 -MyTouch Blank/Black Screen, Application Desktop.exe Error Message, Or System Reboot With Display Message Performing System Maintenance

Some MyTouch equipped vehicles may exhibit a blank/black screen, Application Desktop.exe error message, or a system reboot with a screen display of Performing System Maintenance that occurs frequently. Unique characters stored in phonebook entries, or the phone's name, may be creating these condition. To restore system function, the customer’s phone must have all special characters/smiley face emoticons removed. Once all special characters/smiley face emoticons are removed from the phonebook and/or phone name, perform a Master Reset on the Accessory Protocol Interface Module (APIM), then repair the phone to the system. Engineering is currently investigating this condition. Monitor OASIS for updates.