Funny Ford Facebook

CassidyB

Occasionally this C-Max owner will post things on Ford's Facebook page.. With age, I've tried to become nicer... But sometimes you just have to laugh and say WTF!!

His latest Ford Facebook posting..... "If you are thinking about getting a hybrid car, I WOULD'NT! It has high torque and when you take off, both the engine and batteries kick in. You can't help speeding away. So, the old demonChristians call the police and turn you in for speeding and they come after you. The police stopping hybrids, just when we need more of them on the roads to save gas.

Why buy one, if the police are going to pull you over all the time? I would stick with an old fashion, gas wasting engine or tell the cops to back off on hybrids. It's embarrassing to be pulled over and have all the gas engine drivers go by, laughing at you for driving a hybrid.

Until; the police are re-educated and leave hybrids alone, stick with all gas engine. I brought a hybrid to free me up from the pump, not to be harassed by ignorant cops, bowing to the dictates of demonChristians or jealous, they don't have one. The future is determined by the dictates of the past and sometimes by people who can see it."

• 1 month later...