CMax Shopping on July 4th

I can't help but wonder what the owners of these cars think when they come out of the store and see another C-Max parked by theirs.  I have yet to talk to one.  I think I would yell and scream while my husband is walking the other way in embarrassment  :sing_rain:

Edited by C-Maxgo

I embarrass my husband all the time (it's a valuable skill to develop!), but he's actually the one that spotted the Ruby Red and suggested I park next to it!  He wasn't so happy when I snapped the picture, but that's because he thought I was trying to get him in the photo.  If you look closely, you can see I got his hands and the toes of his sneakers in the picture.....he used to be quicker at diving out of photos!

I embarrass my husband all the time (it's a valuable skill to develop!), but he's actually the one that spotted the Ruby Red and suggested I park next to it!  He wasn't so happy when I snapped the picture, but that's because he thought I was trying to get him in the photo.  If you look closely, you can see I got his hands and the toes of his sneakers in the picture.....he used to be quicker at diving out of photos!

That's funny!   :lol2:

I have to walk away nonchalantly.  Turn quickly, and snap the picture :camera: to my husband's dismay  :gaah:.