Extendable visors?

Are there replacements available that extend?  What about ones that can pivot at the roof?  I find that it does a pretty poor job of covering any part of the side window.

Agreed.  Bigger visors are in my list of suggested improvements.

Almost daily, I spend about 30 minutes with the sun right between where the visor ends and the driver's side window frame.  This was a definite miss.  I wonder what is a good solution that doesn't look bad.

Yeah, I spend a lot of time on the interstate and I always have to take a paper and stick it under the vanity mirror flap.  It's a poor man's giant visor.  It's a PITA to do it though.

the extending (push/pull in out to get more coverage to block more sun) was/is my favorite feature of my previous 2004.5 Passat and my current 2012 Passat.I don't think i could live without those.sad that more car mfgs don't install these as std as surely they can't cost that much more that the non extending ones.

this will be a smart mood of you mod of you do it.

Are there replacements available that extend?  What about ones that can pivot at the roof?  I find that it does a pretty poor job of covering any part of the side window.

Edited by salsaguy

In my Ranger, I bought a visor pouch thing that slips on with two elastic straps.

Never used the storage at all, but I can slip it outward to fill that gap when I've got it pivoted to the side.

(I think I put a ruler in it for some stiffness so I could use it with the window open too.)

But in the C-Max, the visors are taller and at a strange angle, so I don't know if that trick would work.